Monday, June 29, 2020

100 Word Challenge- Ella


I walk through the front garden of my house, the spiky bushes lining the pathway scratching my dirty Nikes. I leap up the steps and onto the deck, the sun staring down at me like a tiger, staring down at its prey. I go through the door, dumping my schoolbag in the corner. “Mum, I’m home!” I call into the kitchen. As I walk in and grab an apple out of the bowl, I excitedly tell Mum about my day. “... and then… wait Mum?” I realise she is not in the kitchen. “Mum? Mum?” I yell starting to panic. Where is she? And then I see it. The glinting silver knife on the table. Dripping with fresh blood.

3 comments:

  1. Oh Ella! This is a bit full on.
    One thing yu could try and do to make your writing more interesting is use some really specific nouns. What type of bag did you throw down? What type of apple did you grab? Just a thoght. Loved the writing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha thanks dad
      Ill try adding more specific detail next time
      Also your chocolate fish is waiting here at home for you :)

      Delete
  2. Maybe I had just been cutting up some steak and popped out to hang out the washing!

    ReplyDelete