Thursday, April 23, 2020

My World Record- Ella

IF I WERE TO BREAK A WORLD RECORD IT WOULD BE FOR THE WORST COOK...

If you asked my family and friends, they would agree, I AM NOT A COOK. No way.
I can make chicken noodles and that's it. Well I can make other things but I either almost set the kitchen on fire or the food isn't edible and we have to get KFC instead.

I'm definitely not the best cook, but I'm average. If your definition of average is setting the microwave on fire when you tried to soften the butter for your cookies... ahem.
I VERY strongly dislike flour. It gets EVERYWHERE. I get it more on my face and on the table than I do in the bowl. It's like the baking version of germs; once it gets on your hands, everything you touch goes white! The spoon, the table, the apron, the door handle, even the cloth you use to try get it off!
Anyway, enough about flour...

Even when someone tries to help me, it still doesn't work!
I think maybe I should stick with netball...

No comments:

Post a Comment