Tuesday, April 14, 2020

A Day in the Life of Me- quarintine addition

I roll over in my big comfy bed and sigh. I don't have to get up, do I? I mean, I could just stay in bed for 5 more minutes.

1 hour later... argh I did it again. I fall out of bed and onto the hard floor, landing on a pair of scissors left stranded on the carpet, from the stickers I made yesterday. My room is a mess. My homemade stickers are dotted around the floor and my clothes are strewn EVERYWHERE. Books are piled high on my desk and sketch books and pencils are scattered in the corner.
Better clean this up before Mum comes in. "Morning!" Too late. "Hiii Mum." I say and quickly kick the remains of my stickers into the corner of sketch books. Not suspicious at all... She closes the door and walks out humming a song to herself. Phew that was close. I quickly stuff everything in my overflowing wardrobe and pull a hoodie over my head.

I walk out into the kitchen. My sister is sitting on the table tapping on the computer and scribbling in a notebook. Oh yeah. We still have to do school...







No comments:

Post a Comment